Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kitty the world's weirdest cat

Can you touch your nose with your tongue? My freaky Gene Simmons tongue clone brother Craig can, but I can't. Maybe it's because I don't have the freaky G.S. gene or maybe my tongue is just to fat, whatever the case, I don't have that strange ability. But my cat does. Yeah yeah yeah, I know all cat's do, but I was just outside taking pics of her, and just happened to catch her in the act. I didn't know I had the pic until I was inside and pulled them up to look at them, and got a big laugh out of it. Hope you do to. Here are some more of the my weird cat



Rolling around scratching her back. Getting ready to spring on an unsuspecting, helpless, defenseless leaf,








Then chewing on said leaf. It never had a chance. Ahhh victory

No comments: