Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ballerina Girl



Jordan started dance class last night and just loves it. We have put her into a class that is combination ballet, jazz and tap.She just has so much ornery energy that I thought it might be a good idea to channel it into something good. It was fun to watch her laugh and try her best to do the moves. Most of the girls in the class have already taken a year or two, and realize they should actually point their toes, not just put it out in front, but I think Jordan will quickly get the hang of it. She is just so gosh darn cute in her little outfit I love it!!! I hope we can keep up with this, so she can be graceful as she gets older. We'll see. Her recital is in June, it will be interesting to see how much see learns over the year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

donald max ream said...

There is our little Jordan, how could she have grown so fast? She is so very sweet in her ballerina outfit. I could just cry when I see her doing things like this, she will love this I am sure. Good Job on her her little section of the blog. Love MOM

Gigi said...

What a sweetheart!