Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome World!

I have a neato (yes that's a technical term) widget that let's me know, when someone visits my blog what country they are from. Until now, it just went by the wayside. That is until I realized that I wanted to keep track of all the countries. So for now, since they will not actually be listed on my neato newest widget, I will list the countries that have visited. Just for the fun of it. In no particular order................
USA
Russia
Netherlands
Finland
Canada
Panama
Spain
Mexico
France
Brazil
New Zealand
Denmark
Hong Kong-China
Saudi Arabia
Poland
Great Britain
Luxembourg-Germany
Portugal
Ukraine
Norway
Serbia
Turkey
Sweden
If I have shown my geographical ignorance by inadvertently listing a country twice by calling it two different names I am sorry.
Maybe I am just impressed by little things, but I think it is so cool that we can reach out to the world like this. Welcome one and all to by little blog. I hope you enjoy it, and come back often.

No comments: