Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fun at the mall

I had a great day yesterday. I had asked for and received a gift card to bath and body works, so to town I went to cash in on the big sale. I love the scent white tea and ginger, and they only have it in the after Christmas sale, so I have to stock up for the whole year then.
Kate, Jordan and I went and met my SIL Gigi at Panda express for a yummy lunch.You cant go wrong with orange chicken and some crab ragoons.
Then we went to Old Navy to cash in on the 60% off sale. Jordan really needs jeans. Or should I say needed. I bought her several pairs that should last a while. Kate got a couple of things too.
Bath and Body Works was INSANE as it always is when they have sales. A couple more places and we were all ready to go home, to a great dinner. I am beginning to wonder if I am going to start actually liking the mall and shopping. Heaven help me.
Oh, and yes, I did stop by Sonic for a honkin hugh 44 oz strawberry real fruit slushy. Feel the love.

No comments: