Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

Lee and I have been married for almost 12 years now, and I still love him as much as I did on the day we were married. I should say, even more so because I have learned to love the many things he does for me and the family as well as him as a person. He is always by my side, whether in the O.R. for my C-sections, or just to be there when I am being shy around people. I cant imagine my life without my helpmate, friend and love. He brings so much happiness to my life and to the life of our children. I just cant express the love I feel for Lee. He is so wonderful, he has always been there to help with feeding the kids, clipping fingernails, helping with homework, or just playing around. What a great dad he is. I have seen places I never would have seen because he has taken the time to plan out great vacations. Lee comes up with the greatest surprises, and things to make us happy. I love you babe, thanks for a great marriage, and all your love, you are truely the BEST!!!!!!!

No comments: