Sunday, August 17, 2008

A day at the spa......sort of




A couple of weeks ago I went to a spa party and had so much fun, and came home feeling so relaxed that I decided to have one too. Although my life has been threatened if I blog these, I think I will take that risk for the sake of entertainment. Here we are relaxing with eye patches on, feel the cooling sensation as you listen to Pachebel, and deep breath. We also put lip smoother stuff on to exfoliate our lips and make them nice and kissably soft for our honey bunnies. Got milk? Barb you are lucky, you seem to not have been photographed, but I will get you next time! ha ha ha (evil laugh). Kelly, you are such a coward to not look at the camera with your lips all white and chalky, but I love ya anyway. Thanks to everyone for coming, I hope you walked away feeling as great as I did.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: