Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Kate


My little girl, with the little curls has turned 19. Where did the time go, I just don't know. When I asked Kate what theme she wanted for her party she flippantly said a Barbie princess theme. I flippantly went to work on finding all the princess junk I could. What a great time I would have teasing her at the party along with everyone else. Ugghhh, she destroyed my evil plans before I could get them off the ground, when she called back later to say that since she was at Purdue she wanted a Purdue party.
Being a loving mom, I dropped all the pink and tiara's and went for the black and gold.

We had a great time with all the family and a few friends. Kate even got a Purdue pin from her grandparents.

Maybe I can get the Barbie party supplies bought before she changes her mind next year. mwaa ha ha

No comments: