Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm a ghost


My mom, a former hair dresser, cuts all of our hair. Always has, always will who can beat a free cut......my hubby however got tired of waiting on grandma and took my boy to a place and decided to actually pay for a cut. It turned out ok, except for the back which was way too long. Enter Grandma to fix it up. She is from the old school, use powder to get the leftover hair clippings off of your back, shoulders etc..... My son has learned this well, and while we were chatting it up, went upstairs to get his own powder.
Big Mistake!
He came downstairs saying "I'm a ghost!"
He was so excited about being all white and had lots of fun with it. As you can see, he was well covered head to toe. We all had a good laugh over it.

Until I walked into my bathroom where he had powdered himself up.........................................................
Posted by Picasa

No comments: