Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas visit with Samantha

Once a year I get to meet up with my BFF Samantha. We have our Christmas exchange and do something for fun. Dec. 22nd was that great day! I miss her so much. We met at Spaghetti's for lunch, laughter, and lots of girl talk. Oh yeah, we sprung for dessert. Life is good.

Here I am digging into my bag. Doesn't she pick the prettiest bags. Samantha gave me a gift certificate to my favorite clothes store. Yippeeeee. Oh yeah, and a tin of Lindor truffles. Oh I love her, she always knows just what to get.


And here she is opening the fused glass bowl I made for her. She loved it!!!!! Thank goodness, I was sweating that one.

Then off to get some manicures and pedicures. Oh my gosh, I could really get into the pampered life style. Just sit back and let somebody take care of you and make you feel pretty, and special. Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm relaxing just remembering it.
Samantha takes her turn under the dryer. Notice my Sonic strawberry slushie, life would not be complete without that.
After all that fun we went looking for some slippers her mom needed to give to her sister. That lead us to the mall. I usually HATE the mall and shopping, but tis the season, and I loved finding all the bargains. I bought a TON of clothes for my little Jojo at Gymboree. Of course I only buy the stuff off the clearance rack, and it was 40% off. Woo Hoooo, you just cant beat that. Unfortunately they didn't have any boy stuff Spencer's size. Darn! All in all it was that best day. Just perfect. I can't wait to do it all over again next year. Samantha, that is just too darn long, COME BACK FOR ANOTHER VISIT. How about tomorrow?I think I'm free.

No comments: