Thursday, April 21, 2011

High Ambitions

I don't know what prompted it, but my little Jordan drew four things that she wants to be when she grows up, and although they are only stick figures, I was pretty impressed with her drawings. First and foremost, is a rock star, or movie star. Notice the guitar (up by the shoulders) and more impressively is the spot lights above. I did not know that she even knew about spot lights.
Secondly, she wants to be a vet, note the cats in her arms. This did not surprise me at all.

Next, she wants to be an archaeologist. Or as she puts it, "A person that digs for dinosaur bones." Look at the hand tool, and then the bones under the dirt. Last but not least is a nurse. That one did surprise me, but I really like that she put a patient in bed and the bed has wheels on it. Jordan is my kid that really pays attention to details. She did not draw it, but she says she also wants to be a mom, and as long as she fulfills that one, I don't care what she is, as long as she is good at it.

No comments: